Learn About Private Equity
Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2022
By just about any measure, private equity set a remarkable new standard for itself in 2021. Buyout deal value and exits shot to stunning new records. General partners (GPs) had the secondbest fund-raising year in the industry’s history, capping a five-year run that has netted $1.8 trillion in new buyout capital (see Figure 1). Funds boosted distributions to limited partners (LPs) and continued to deliver returns outpacing any other asset class. All in all—and despite the continued economic uncertainty brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic—private equity put a bold exclamation point on what has turned out to be a decade of outstanding performance.
Other topics in
- What is Private Equity?
- What is a Private Equity Fund?
- Investing in Private Equity Funds
- Risks in Private Equity
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2022
- Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2022
- Fitch Ratings Special Report - PE CFOs Stable After Coronavirus Recovery
- Fitch Ratings – PE CFO Update: 3Q21
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2021
- Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2021
- Bain & Company Global Private Equity Report 2020
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2020